Enjoy private elegant dining at its finest, on the 8th floor, overlooking the beautiful city of Morgantown. Serving dinner 7 days a week and lunch Monday through Friday.
Wonderful appetizers such as:
- Prawns Satay - Grilled Thai marinated shrimp skewer served with lemon grass nam pla.
- Ahi Tuna Sashimi - Center loin of tuna seared and served with wasabi and cusabi.
- Carpaccio and Heirloom Tomatoes - Beef filet cooked rare, chilled and thinly sliced, wrapped around wedges of heirloom tomatoe with olive oil and key lime juice.
- Brushetta - Crispy Italian bread topped with roasted garlic cannelloni.
- Calamari Semolina - Catalonian Calamari lightly breaded and stir fried, with lemon verbena aioli.
Our Exquisite Entrees:
- Prime Filet - served with maitre d' hotel butter and cotton onions.
- Cheat Mountain Trout - Fresh Appalachian brook trout crusted with chestnut and pan-fried served with cranberry cream.
- Mahi Tagarashi with Pomegranate Ponzu - Hawaiian mahi mahi seared in pepper- spiced sake with a sweet citrus soy sauce.
- Roast Pheasant - Slow roasted corn fed pheasant with stewed squash and fresh sage ratatouille.
- Duckling in Plum Morello - Fresh breast of duckling scored and sauteed accompanied by black cherry and plum sauce.
- Argentinean Strip Steak Chimichurri - Prime strip loin marintated and seared in lime and chili oil, accompanied by grilled poblanos and sweat red peppers.
- Chicken Florentine Parisienne - Chicken breast stuffed with spinach, artichoke and gruyere cheese, breaded and baked golden brown.
Wonderful desserts made daily.
Private dining rooms available for all occasions.
Proper attire is required.
Executive Chef - Marion Ohlinger